Sunday 15 June 2014

'Salt Spray' the musical

'Salt spray' the musical 

I am massive hair style enthusiast and love trying new products in my hair. My hair is very long and heavy and its hard to find a product that for me will really work and 'dose what is says on the label'.Recently i had been hearing a lot of hype around 'sea salt' and texturising sprays and decided to jump on the bandwagon and i can say i have absolutely been loving them! I popped into boots on my last shopping trip and saw that the tony and guy was on 3 for 2, i picked up my favourite shampoo and conditioner and then noticed that tony and guy had there own texturising salt spray and just had to pick it up and I'm so glad i did.

I originally brought the travel size 75ml bottle but went back yesterday to buy the bigger size bottle that it comes in. I am absolutely loving this spray, It adds so much volume,Texture and style to my hair. I especially like it on days were you get up and don't have time to style your hair; i just squirt a few sprays into my hair and it gives me beachy waves its perfect for the summer and i absolutely love it 


























This is the smaller bottle of the salt spray that i brought, i  think it was only 2.50 
and the results are absolutely amazing 
















Before 
















After



This is definitely my new favourite, It uses no heat so is grate for the summer. The only downside i find is that it dries my hair out a bit so i prefer to use it when my hair is 1-2 days old in such as it hasn't been washed for 1-2 days.

Thanks for reading, If anyone has any hair styling products they recommend let me know in the comments have a nice day x

No comments:

Post a Comment